Girls Night Out: Make Beaded Jewelry with Friends!
Our "night outs" are private events that you can book for your group of 6-14 people. They are held after hours, so you have the store all to yourselves & 1 or 2 professional designers/staffers on hand to assist you with your designs. Each party lasts about 1.5 to 2 hours. Skip the dinner out and bring along your favorite refreshments, wine or whatever you would like to enjoy for your special night. Girls Night Out is perfect for beaders of all levels: from beginners to more advanced. Just take a look at the GNO menu to see what projects we offer. Or if you prefer, you can make your GNO more of an open beading time where you all work on your own or different projects from one another. Whichever way you choose, youre sure to have a great time!
A "Girls Night Out" is a great way to get out
with a group of your friends.
Relax. Laugh. Create.
*Costs $5. per person sitting fee for GNO's + the cost of your materials. The sitting fee covers the costs of your personal designer(s). Menu options will give you a cost estimate for each project & you will receive a materials list, however costs can vary depending on your supply choices. Each person pays for their own materials. We do not allow outside beads at GNOs.
*6 person minimum.
*Hostess incentive Get your group of 6-14 together and set up the GNO, and receive a $10 off coupon to use that evening.
Can't make it to Freeport?
Host your own beading GNO at your house!
The Beadin' Path
15 Main Street. Freeport. Maine. 04032.
Girls Night Out Menu Our Girls Night Out gives you 2 options:
1) choose a project from our menu and your designer/staffer on hand will help you through: from design to finishing. OR
2) Open Beading Format Come in and work on your own individual projects. Your designer/staffer on hand will assist you all with design advice & finishing techniques for your individual projects. (Sorry, no outside beads for GNOs please).
Menu1. The Floating Necklace. This is a popular style necklace that features pearls, crystals or any other style beads that seemingly float on a clear or metallic beading wire. This is a great design, suitable for beaders of all levels, that can be customized to different tastes based on bead color choices, all while working on the same project together. Estimated materials cost. $15.
2. A Charming Bracelet. A charm bracelet is a classic heirloom piece of jewelry that is sure to be worn and handed down. You will embellish a length of chain with charms, pendants, beads, pearls, crystals, anything that strikes your fancy, and finish it off with a toggle clasp. Bring along your favorite photo or your kids, grandbabies, pets or any sweetheart & make your own custom charm for your bracelet. Estimated materials cost. $25.
3. Pearl Clusters Earrings. Using wire headpins and pearls, create your own fantastic pair of clustered earrings. You will learn how make these unique earrings using a series of loops & wire-wraps. Warning. Earrings are a quick project and are addictive to make so you may decide to make many, many pair! Estimated materials cost (for 1 pair). $15.
4. Lush Multi-Strand Bracelet. Play with color & texture by making piles of beads. Then your rules are to NOT have a pattern! This is harder than you might think but will be so creatively freeing, you will love it. Once you make your color choices, the necklace will make itself. You will string a 3-strand bracelet, each strand being strung randomly it's easier to chat with your girlfriends when you aren't worrying about a pattern! Estimated materials cost. $20.
5. Custom. Have other ideas or special requests Just give us a call or email heather @ beadinpath.com or katrina @ beadinpath.com to discuss your custom girls night out project. *Materials estimates are just that. You will be making the choices of your beading materials and prices will vary depending on what you choose.
Ready to book your GNO Call 865.4785 & speak with Jen. OR email Store @ beadinpath.com.